This is an archtop guitar built by Saul Koll and his team of luthiers in Portland Oregon. It's a spruce top with big leaf maple back and sides finished in sunburst - with a 16" lower bout and 3" body depth. A Kent Armstrong pickup is in the neck position with volume and tone controls mounted under the wooden pickguard. The guitar is in overall excellent condition, and includes the original case with some behind the scenes photos of the guitar being built in the workshop for provenance!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Photos of Guitar in Production
- Hollowbody Archtop Electric Guitar
- Spruce Top, Big Leaf Maple Back and Sides
- Flame Maple Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- 25" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width, 3” Body Depth, 16” Bout Width, 2” Bridge Spacing, 16” Fretboard Radius
- Kent Armstrong Pickup with Pickguard Mounted Volume and Tone Controls
- Multi-Ply Body Binding, Single-Ply Bound F-Holes
- Open-Gear Hipshot Tuners
- 5 lbs, 7 oz.
- .870" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .950" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!