Spawned from a collaboration between actor/musician Matt Schulze and amp designer Jens Kruse, the Quanah head elevates guitar tone to a new level of versatility, clarity and transparency. The amp is 100% point to point hand-wired, and is designed with two channels with their own Gain, Volume, 3-Band EQ and three options of Voice controls per channel. The amp has a lossless serial effect loop, with external bias points and a built-in variac for five different output levels; 100, 50, 25, 10 and 5 watts.
- Point-to-Point Handwired
- 2 Channels with Independant Gain, Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass and Voice Controls>
- Channel 1 Voices: Moon = Serene Cleans ; Sky = Open and Clear Crunch ; Sun = Blazing Crunch
- Channel 2 Voices: Wolf = Spirited High Gain ; Viper = Vicious High Gain ; Lion = King of Beasts High Gain
- 2 Different Overdrive Feels: Eagle = Raw ; Lynx = Smooth
- Lossless Serial Effect Loop
- Tubes: 3 x 12AX7 and 4 x EL34 Power Tubes
- External Bias Points and External Bias Trimmer
- Built-in Variac Selects 5 Output Levels: 100W-50W-25W-10W-5W
- 5-Year Limited Warranty from Manufacturer
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!