Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
The Louis Electric Deltone takes a classic 1x12” Blackface and puts a spin on it for some modern updates that make it an excellent addition to your arsenal of amplifiers. The Deltone is an amp that can run two 6V6 tubes to give you 20 watts of power, or 6L6 tubes for 35 watts of power, and is a two-channel amp that gives you the option of straight up sound sans effects, or a second channel offering vibrato and reverb. This Deltone is a used example and is very lightly used with no notable damage.
- Class AB, Fixed Bias
- 20 Watts with 6V6 35 Watts with 6L6
- Jupiter 12LC 12" Speaker
- Volume, Treble, Middle, bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity Controls
- Two Channels Each with Two Inputs
- Controls: Normal Channel- Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass Vibrato Channel- Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity.
- 3 x 12 AX7, 1 x 12AT7, 1 x 12AU7 Preamp Tubes, 2 x 6L6 Power Amp Tubes
- 5AR4 Rectifier Tube
- Eyelet Terminal Board Construction
- Hand Selected Caps and Resistors
- Custom Designed Hand-Built Transformers
- Belton Tube Sockets
- Switchcraft and Carling Input Jacks & Switches
- High Quality Machine Grade Fasteners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!