Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a lightly used and still in overall excellent condition Martin 00-17 Authentic 1931, the equivalent of going back in a time machine to go guitar shopping. It's meticulously reproduced with VTS tonewoods, hide glue, and other "authentic" features. The 12 Fret 00-17 1931 boats an all mahogany body, an Authentic 1931 neck shape with Brazilian rosewood fingerboard, scalloped X braces, and a slotted headstock with Golden Age nickel side-mount tuners. The original case is included with the guitar!
Includes: Hardshell Case
- 3 lbs, 1 oz.
- Natural Finish
- Dovetail Neck Joint - Hide Glue Construction
- 00-12 Fret Body Size
- VTS Solid Mahogany Top
- Mahogany Back and Sides
- Select Mahogany Neck
- Brazilian Rosewood Fretboard and Bridge
- 24.9" Scale Length
- 1-7/8" Nut Width
- .870" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.020" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
- 20 Frets
- VTS Adirondack Spruce Authentic 1931 X Brace Pattern
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Authentic 17 Old Style Inlays
- Brazilian Rosewood Back Purfling
- Brazilian Rosewood Headplate
- Golden Age Relic Nickel Side Mount Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!