This is a lightly used 00-18 Authentic 1931, built with a Vintage Tone System Adirondack spruce top, genuine mahogany back and sides with Madagascar rosewood binding, and a slotted headstock design. The 12-Fret neck and 00-body make this guitar a true cannon for heavy handed players who want to have a broad range of dynamics! You won't want to put this one down! The guitar is in overall excellent condition, there's a very small indent on the top edge of the lower bout, and a small scuff on the treble side rim. The guitar rings out clear as a bell, and plays like a dream. The original hardshell case is included!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Natural Finish
- 00-14 Fret Body Size
- Dovetail Neck Joint, Hide Glue Construction
- Adirondack Spruce Top with Vintage Tone System
- Solid Genuine Mahogany Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck with Authentic 1931 Shape and Standard Taper
- Solid Black Ebony Fretboard
- 24.9" Scale Length
- 1-7/8" Nut Width
- Scalloped 1931 X-Bracing
- Bone Nut
- Madagascar Rosewood Binding, Back Purfling, Heelcap and Endpiece
- Old Style 18 Multi-Stripe Rosette
- Ebony Bridge
- Golden Age Relic Brass Side Mount Tuners
- 3 lbs, 2 oz.
- .850" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .990" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!