Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is the Martin 000C12-16E nylon-string classical guitar, built for the nylon-string player to take their tone to the next level! Features on this Auditorium-style guitar include a sitka spruce top with gloss finish, a satin finished mahogany back and sides, and Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT1 electronics to plug in onstage!
Includes: Martin Gigbag and Paperwork
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- 12th Fret Neck/Body Joint
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Mahogany Back and Sides
- Sitka Spruce Non-Scalloped Top Bracing
- Bold Herringbone with Multi-Stripe Rosette
- Select Hardwood Neck
- Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- Low Profile Neck with Standard Taper
- 26.44" Scale Length
- 1-7/8" Nut Width
- 2-3/16” String Spacing at Bridge
- Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT1 Electronics
- 4 lbs.
- .850" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .910" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!