Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is the new and limited edition 000E acoustic-electric from Martin - built with Black Walnut back and sides and finished in a classy Satin Ambertone color! The black walnut bridges the balance between rosewood and mahogany perfectly, and has a high performance neck taper for easy playablity. It comes equipped with Fishman Matrix VT Enhance electronics and a soft-shell case for ease of travel.
Includes: Martin Gigbag and Paperwork
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Satin Amber Burst Finish
- 14th Fret Neck/Body Joint
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Black Walnut Back and Sides
- Scalloped X-Bracing
- Multi-Stripe Rosette
- Select Hardwood Neck with High Performance Taper
- Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- FSC Certified Richlite Fretboard and Bridge
- Grandillo Headplate
- 24.9" Scale Length
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- 16" Radius
- 2-1/8” Neck Width at Nut
- Fishman Matrix VT Enhance Electronics
- 4 lbs. 8 oz.
- .840" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .910" Neck Profile at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!