Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
There's nothing to dislike about this small bodied Martin - a great set of mahogany and sipo woods, a natural satin finish for a smooth feel, comfortable Modified Low Oval neck profile, and a classy Style 18 rosette! We love single 0 12-frets for their compact size but real power when it comes to digging in with your strumming hand. This is a perfect couch and songwriting instrument that you won't want to put down!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic Guitar
- Satin Finish
- Mahogany Top, Sipo Back & Sides
- Genuine Mahogany Neck
- Modified Low Oval Neck Shape
- Black Ebony Fingerboard
- Black Ebony Modern Belly Bridge
- Diamond and Squares Short Pattern Fretboard Inlays
- Bone Nut & Saddle
- 24.9" Scale Length
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- 2-1/4" 12th Fret Width
- 2-1/4" Bridge String Spacing
- 16" Radius
- Sitka Spruce Non-Scalloped 1/4" Bracing
- Grained Ivoroid Binding, Style 45 Rosette
- 3 lbs, 13 oz.
- .840” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .960” Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!