Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.
Looking for a mid-sized Martin with subtle looks and incredible tone? This Custom Shop 00-14 Fret might be it! The tonewoods on this one are top tier. The top is sitka spruce with Martin's VTS (Vintage Tone System) treatment paired with a set of sinker mahogany for the back and sides. Sinker is a favored mahogany at Martin - it's old growth wood which was found at the bottom of rivers where it 'ripened' very slowly, strengthening the wood and giving it the characteristics of the mahogany used during Martin's 'Golden Era'. If you want a mahogany Martin that's going to sound a lot like a vintage guitar out of the box - sinker is the way to go!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic Guitar
- Natural Finish
- 00-14 Fret Body Size
- Solid VTS Sitka Spruce Top
- Sinker Mahogany Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck with Modified Low Oval Profile
- Ebony Fretboard
- 24.9" Scale Length
- 1-3/4" Nut Width, 2-1/8" Neck Width at 12th Fret, 2-5/32" String Spacing at Bridge
- Sitka Spruce 1/4" Scalloped Top Bracing
- Bone Nut
- Old Style 18 Fretboard Inlays with Select Abalone
- Old Style Silver Headstock Logo
- Nickel Open Gear Tuners
- 3 lbs, 11 oz.
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .880" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!