It's appropriate that this Martin Custom Shop creation came back to New York! This is a 00-14 guitar which was on display at NAMM, built with some excellent choices of wood (VTS Sitka Spruce and Genuine Mahogany with Madagascar Rosewood binding) - inlaid with two authentic, old-school NYC subway tokens on the front and back of the headstock. A very cool and collectible 1-of-a-kind Martin that sounds as excellent as it looks!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- 3 lbs. 9 oz.
- Natural Finish
- Subway Tokens Inlaid into Headstock
- 14th Fret Neck/Body Joint
- 00 Grand Concert Body Size
- VTS Sitka Spruce Top with Madagascar Rosewood Binding
- Mahogany Back and Sides
- Sitka Spruce X Bracing
- Old Style 18 Black Maple Fiber Rosette
- Modified Low Oval Neck Profile with High Performance Taper
- Ebony Fretboard
- .810" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .890” Neck Profile at 9th Fret
- 24.9" Scale Length
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- 16" Radius
- 2-5/32” String Spacing
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Grover Nickel StaTite Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!