Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a really good Martin. Like, a really good one. It's a 2013 Custom Shop 00-45 built of Adirondack spruce for the top and Premium Madagascar rosewood for the back and sides, all outlined in abalone, paua and grained ivoroid, like all Style 45s. Besides being a showstopper in the looks department, its got a warm and articulate sound that responds well to your picking dynamics, and the Low Profile neck shape makes it very comfortable to play for extended periods of time. It's in excellent condition with barely any wear on it, and includes the original Martin case with a build sheet.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Martin Build Sheet
- Acoustic Guitar
- Natural Finish
- Adirondack Spruce Top
- Adirondack Scalloped 1/4" Standard Bracing
- Premium Madagascar Rosewood Back and Sides
- Select Hardwood Neck with Low Profile Shape
- Black Ebony Fingerboard
- Paua Style 45 Snowflake Inlays, Torch Headstock Inlay, Grained Ivoroid Binding, Madagascar Rosewood Headplate
- 24.9" Scale Length
- 18 Frets
- 1-7/8" Nut Width
- 2-5/16" 12th Fret Width
- 2-5/16" Bridge String Spacing
- 16" Radius
- Waverly Brass Tuners with Ivoroid Buttons
- Bone Nut & Saddle
- 4 lbs, 5 oz.
- .850” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .880” Neck Thickness at 7th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!