Full of vintage Martin looks and a tone that's punchy and warm, this is a Music Zoo-spec'd Martin Custom Shop 000 12-Fret with a slotted headstock and Ditson toner to the sitka spruce top. The guitar is built with premium East Indian rosewood for the back and sides, with an ebony fretboard and short pattern inlays. The neck is a Modified "V" shape and the guitar has a full 25.3" scale length. This one rings out like a cannon, and it's one of those guitars you know has some serious songs waiting inside of it.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic Guitar
- Ditson Toner Top Finish
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Premium East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Grained Ivoroid Body Binding
- Select Hardwood Neck
- Modified "V" Neck Profile
- Black Ebony Fingerboard and Bridge
- Scalloped Sitka Scalloped 5/16" Bracing with 1/4" Tone Bars
- Style 28 Rosette
- 25.34" Scale Length
- 1-13/16" Nut Width
- 2-5/16" 12th Fret Width
- 2-5/16" Bridge String Spacing
- 16" Radius
- Golden Age Nickel Tuners
- Bone Nut & Saddle
- Diamond and Squares Short Pattern Inlays
- 3 lbs, 15 oz.
- .860” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .990” Neck Thickness at 7th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!