Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
A class act of an acoustic-electric from the Martin Custom Shop! This is a 000 14-fret built with a sitka spruce top and paired with solid East Indian rosewood back/sides. The guitar has a very comfortable and modern feeling Low Oval neck with a PA taper, and a Fishman Aura VT Enhance set of electronics built in - an excellent choice for plugging into an amplifier or soundboard and performing!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Ambertone Finish
- Sitka Spruce Top, Solid East Indian Rosewood Back & Sides
- Genuine Mahogany Neck
- Modified Low Oval Neck Shape with Performing Artist Taper
- Black Ebony Fingerboard
- Black Ebony Modern Belly Bridge
- Long Pattern Diamond and Squares Inlays
- Bone Nut & Saddle
- 25.34" Scale Length
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- 2-1/8" 12th Fret Width
- 2-5/32" Bridge String Spacing
- 16" Radius
- Sitka Spruce Scalloped 1/4" Bracing
- Grained Ivoroid Binding and Style 28 Rosette
- Fishman Aura VT Enhance Electronics
- 4 lbs, 13 oz.
- .820” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .920” Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!