This is a one of a kind Martin Custom Shop 000 acoustic built with an incredible set of tonewoods. This 000 14-Fret features an Italian Alpine spruce top paired with soft red curly maple for the back and sides, all wrapped up in Adirondack spruce scalloped Golden Era bracing. This choice of woods makes this an articulate fingerpicker, with a high-end that is crisp and clear. Cosmetics include a fine herringbone Style 28 rosette and dark brown Madagascar rosewood top binding to complement the light colors of the spruce and maple. Make this special Martin yours because it will surely go fast!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Martin Paperwork
- Acoustic Guitar
- Natural Lacquer Finish
- 000-14 Body Size
- Italian Alpine Spruce Top
- Soft Red Curly Maple Back and Sides
- Adirondack Scalloped ¼” Golden Era Top Bracing
- Fine Herringbone Style 28 Rosette
- Madagascar Rosewood Top Binding, Style 28 Black/Maple Wood Top Inlay
- Solid Maple 2-Piece Neck with Madagascar Rosewood Stripe, 2-Way Adjustable Turss Rod
- Black Ebony Fretboard
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 1 3/4" Nut Width, 2-1/8” Width at 12th Fret
- 20 Frets
- Diamonds and Squares Long Pattern Gold Mother of Pearl Inlays
- Modified V with Performing Artist Neck Shape
- Soft Red Curly Maple Headplate
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Waverly Tuners
- 4 lbs. 2 oz.
- .870" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980” Neck Profile at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!