This is a wonderful mid-size 000 by the Martin Custom Shop. Spec'd by The Music Zoo with a sitka spruce top paired with sinker mahogany for the back and sides with subtle dot inlays and a Style 18 rosette. Sinker mahogany is revered for its warm vintage tones, much like the mahogany used on Martin Golden Era instruments of the 1930s. Right out of the case, the guitar is resonant and crisp sounding! A wonderful dreadnought that will make for top-notch recording or performing experiences.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Martin Paperwork
- Acoustic Guitar
- 14th Fret Neck/Body Joint
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Sinker Mahogany Back and Sides
- Sitka Spruce Scalloped 5/16" X-Bracing
- Old Style 18 Black Maple Fiber Rosette
- Genuine Mahogany Neck with Modified Low Oval Neck Profile
- Ebony Fretboard
- Style 28 Fingerboard Inlays
- 16" Radius, 1-3/4” Nut Width, 2-5/32” Spacing
- 25.4" Scale Length
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Bone Bridge Pins with Black Dots
- 3 lbs 14 oz.
- .830" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .920" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!