Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Custom Shop Style 15 000 Mahogany Item Description
This special guitar is a Martin Custom Shop 000-15, spec'd out as a limited Music Zoo run of guitars during a trip to the Martin factory! This 000-15 has a 24.84" scale length for a slinkier strumming feel, and paired with the all-genuine mahogany body, this mid-sized acoustic can really belt it out! It's a super fun guitar that we're sure you won't want to put down.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- 3 lbs, 10 oz.
- Satin Finish
- Satin Neck Finish
- 14th Fret Neck/Body Joint
- Mahogany Top
- Mahogany Back and Sides
- Sitka Spruce Non-Scalloped Top Bracing
- Single-Ring Rosette
- Mahogany Neck
- Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Solid Morado Fretboard and Bridge
- Modified Low Oval Neck Shape with Performing Artist Taper
- Diamonds & Squares Short Pattern Fingerboard Inlays
- East Indian Rosewood Headplate
- 24.84" Scale Length
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- 16" Radius
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .890" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
- 2-1/8” Neck Width at Nut
- 2-3/16” String Spacing at Bridge
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Grover Nickel V97 StaTite Tuners
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Martin
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy acoustic guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Martin acoustic guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this Custom Shop Style 15 000 Mahogany online from The Music Zoo.