Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This luxurious acoustic guitar is a used Martin Custom Shop 000-size 12-fret guitar with Style 45 appointments, originally sold by The Music Zoo and back to find itself a new home. We handpicked this set of tonewoods, with an Adirondack spruce top and premium Madagascar rosewood for the body. The Modified "V" neck profile is one of our favorites, and who can deny the bold looks of the abalone top inlay with the fretboard outline? This beautiful guitar is very lightly used with only light pick marks around the top, no dents or dings at all.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- Acoustic Guitar
- 12th Fret Neck/Body Joint
- Adirondack Spruce Top with Aging Toner
- Premium Madagascar Rosewood Back and Sides
- Adirondack Spruce Scalloped ¼” Bracing
- Style 45 Select Abalone Rosette and Top Inlays, Flower Pot Headstock Inlay
- Genuine Mahogany Neck with Modified V Neck Profile
- Ebony Fretboard
- 16" Radius, 1-3/4” Nut Width, 2-5/32” String Spacing
- 25.4" Scale Length
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- White Bridge Pins with Paua Dots
- 4 lbs 7 oz.
- .870" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.030" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!