Looking for a mid-size Martin with a great wood set and a crisp tone? Look no further than this Martin Custom Shop 0000-14 sized acoustic with a sitka top and wild grain East Indian rosewood for the back and sides, all outlined in bold herringbone and quilted maple binding! The guitar has a super comfortable Performing Artist taper neck that's great for long playing sessions. You won't want to put this one of a kind Martin guitar down!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic Guitar
- Natural Gloss Finish
- Satin Neck Finish
- 14th Fret Neck/Body Joint
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Wild Grain East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Sitka Spruce Scalloped 5/16” Top Bracing
- Quilted Maple Binding, Bold Herringbone Top Inlay, Style 28 Rosette, HD Zig-Zag Purfling
- Mahogany Neck
- Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Black Ebony Fretboard, Bridge and Headplate
- Modified Low Oval Performing Artist Taper Neck Shape
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- 16" Radius
- 2-1/8” Neck Width at 12th Fret
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Schaller GrandTune Tuners
- 4 lbs, 7 oz.
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .920" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!