Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Custom Shop 0000-14 Acoustic Guitar Wild Grain East Indian Rosewood Item Description
Looking for a mid-size Martin with a great wood set and a crisp tone? Look no further than this Martin Custom Shop 0000-14 sized acoustic with a sitka top and wild grain East Indian rosewood for the back and sides, all outlined in bold herringbone and quilted maple binding! The guitar has a super comfortable Performing Artist taper neck that's great for long playing sessions. You won't want to put this one of a kind Martin guitar down!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Acoustic Guitar
- Natural Gloss Finish
- Satin Neck Finish
- 14th Fret Neck/Body Joint
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Wild Grain East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Sitka Spruce Scalloped 5/16” Top Bracing
- Quilted Maple Binding, Bold Herringbone Top Inlay, Style 28 Rosette, HD Zig-Zag Purfling
- Mahogany Neck
- Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Black Ebony Fretboard, Bridge and Headplate
- Modified Low Oval Performing Artist Taper Neck Shape
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- 16" Radius
- 2-1/8” Neck Width at 12th Fret
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Schaller GrandTune Tuners
- 4 lbs, 7 oz.
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .920" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Martin
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy acoustic guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Martin acoustic guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this Custom Shop 0000-14 Acoustic Guitar Wild Grain East Indian Rosewood online from The Music Zoo.