Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Custom Shop Style 18 Dreadnought Black Walnut Natural Item Description
This is a beautiful creation from the Martin Custom Shop: a D-18 built with a hand-picked black walnut back and sides paired with a Vintage Tone System sitka spruce top with scalloped top bracing. The genuine mahogany neck has a super comfortable Modified Low Oval neck profile with a Performing Artist taper. The body has European flame maple for the binding with Style 18 appointments, and a matching flame maple heelcap. A classy, one of a kind Martin dreadnought!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- 4 lbs, 4 oz.
- Dreadnought Body Size
- VTS Sitka Spruce Top with Sitka Scalloped 5/16” Top Bracing
- Hand-Picked Black Walnut Back and Sides
- European Flame Maple Top Binding
- Genuine Mahogany Neck
- Modified Low Oval Neck Shape with Performing Artist Taper
- Ebony Fretboard
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- 2-1/8” Neck Width at 12th Fret
- 16" Fretboard Radius
- 20 Frets
- .800” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .900” Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
- Old Style Dot Abalone Inlays
- Style 18 Black & Maple Wood Top Inlay and Rosette
- Style 18 Purfling
- Black Ebony Headstock Overlay and Flamed Maple Heelcap
- Black Ebony Bridge
- Bone Nut
- Open Gear Tuners
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Martin
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy acoustic guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Martin acoustic guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this Custom Shop Style 18 Dreadnought Black Walnut Natural online from The Music Zoo.