Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This incredible Dreadnought is the new Martin 1937 Inspired 28-Style Authentic Collection D-28 in Ambertone Gloss! Imagine all the amazing vintage specs of a Martin Authentic and add in the modern convenience and reliability of an adjustable truss rod! The Custom Shop D-28 1837 is available only at Martin Expert Dealers such as The Music Zoo! Make this very special and not to mention - amazing sounding Martin yours today!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic Guitar
- Ambertone Gloss Finish
- D-14 Fret Body Size
- Solid Adirondack Spruce Top
- Adirondack Spruce Authentic 1937 Forward Shifted X Bracing
- East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Genuine Mahogany Neck
- Authentic 1937 Neck Shape with Standard Taper
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 1-3/4” Nut Width
- Style 28 Multi-Stripe Rosette, Bold Herringbone Top Inlay
- Bone Nut
- Nickel Open Gear Tuners
- 1930 Style Belly - Glue in Long Saddle Bridge
- 4 lbs, 6 oz.
- .800" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.070" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!