Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This incredible dreadnought is a lightly used NAMM 2020 display piece from the Martin Custom Shop. Originally sold by The Music Zoo, the guitar only has some very light surface marks on the back of the body, but other than that the guitar remains incredibly clean.
It's dubbed the D-42 Peacock - due to its gorgeous use of peacock green opal for the top and fretboard inlay. Not to be concerned with just cosmetics, the guitar sounds incredible with its solid East Indian rosewood back and sides along with Golden Era Adirondack spruce bracing.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- Non-Electric Acoustic Guitar
- Natural Finish
- D-14 Fret Body Size
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top with VTS
- Solid East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Genuine Mahogany Neck
- Modified Low Oval Neck Shape
- Solid Black Ebony Fretboard
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 1-3/4” Nut Width
- 2-1/8'' Fretboard Width at 12th Fret
- 20 Frets
- Style 45 Golden Era Purfling
- European Flame Maple Top Binding
- Adirondack Spruce Scalloped 5/16” Top Bracing with ¼” VTS Tone Bar
- Bone Nut
- Style 45 Maple and Black Fiber Rosette
- Peacock Green Opal Top Pearl Inlay
- Solid East Indian Rosewood Headplate
- Waverly Gold Tuners
- Solid Black Ebony Bridge with Liquid Metal Bridge Pins and Green Opal Dots
- 4 lbs, 7 oz.
- .790" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .870” Neck Profile at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!