Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Custom Shop Dreadnought 12-Fret Black Walnut and Ditson Toner Item Description
This is such a fun Dreadnought to play! A Custom Shop Dreadnought with a 12-fret neck, slotted headstock design and hand-picked Black Walnut for the back and sides. The neck has an old-school feel to it with its Modified "V" profile. If you want to play a Martin Dreadnought that looks and feels like it came out of a history book - this one is it. It just looks great, and rings out like a bell!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Acoustic Guitar
- Ditson Toner Top Finish
- D-12 Fret Body Size
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Black Walnut Back and Sides
- Genuine Mahogany Neck
- Modified “V” Neck Profile
- Solid Black Ebony Fretboard
- Antique White Boltaron Binding and Endpiece
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 1-3/4” Nut Width
- 2-1/4'' Fretboard Width at 12th Fret
- 20 Frets
- Sitka Spruce "X" Scalloped Top Bracing Pattern
- Bone Nut
- Select Abalone Dot Inlays
- Solid East Indian Rosewood Headplate
- Golden Age Relic Nickel Tuners
- Black Ebony Pyramid Stauffer Bridge with Drop In Saddle
- 4 lbs. 4 oz.
- .870" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.030” Neck Profile at 9th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Martin
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy acoustic guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Martin acoustic guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this Custom Shop Dreadnought 12-Fret Black Walnut and Ditson Toner online from The Music Zoo.