Looking for a great Martin dreadnought that's got subtle looks, top notch tonewoods, and an onboard pickup system that makes it a perfect gigging guitar? Look no further than this lightly used 2018 Martin Custom Shop Dreadnought, built with Adirondack spruce and sinker mahogany! The Golden Era Adirondack spruce bracing on this guitar really help the top vibrate and let your playing shine. The guitar has a L.R. Baggs Anthem system installed from the factory, with an endpin output jack and soundhole mounted controls. This Martin is in overall excellent condition with just very light playwear around the body, no dents or dings!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Martin Paperwork/Spec Sheet
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Natural Gloss Finish
- D-14 Fret Body Size
- Adirondack Spruce Top
- Adirondack Spruce Scalloped 5/16" Gold Era Top Bracing
- Sinker Mahogany Back and Sides
- Genuine Mahogany Neck
- Modified Low Oval Neck Shape with Performing Artist Taper
- Black Ebony Fingerboard
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 1-3/4” Nut Width
- 2-1/8'' Fretboard Width at 12th Fret
- 2-5/32" String Spacing
- 20 Frets
- Faux Tortoise Binding, Old Style 18 Black and Maple Fiber Rosette
- Bone Nut
- Sta-Tite Tuners
- L.R. Baggs Anthem Electronics
- 4 lbs, 13 oz.
- .840" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!