Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
A Custom Shop Martin built of premium tone woods, this is a used 2019 Dreadnought crafted of Adirondack spruce and Sinker mahogany for the back and sides.More specs include Adirondack scalloped Golden Era top bracing with a Style 18 top inlay and rosette, faux tortoise binding and an easy-playing Modified Low Oval neck shape with the Performing Artist taper. An aftermarket LR Baggs pickup system has been installed, a great feature for plugging in on stage. The guitar is in overall excellent condition!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Natural Gloss Finish
- D-14 Fret Body Size
- Solid Adirondack Spruce Top
- Adirondack Spruce Golden Era Top Bracing
- Sinker Mahogany Back and Sides
- Genuine Mahogany Neck
- Modified Low Oval Neck Profile with Performing Artist Taper
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 1-3/4” Nut Width, 2-1/8" Neck Width at 12th Fret, 2-5/32" String Spacing
Style 18 Rosette and Top Inlay
- Bone Nut
- Nickel Open Gear Tuners
- Modern Belly Bridge
- 4 lbs, 11 oz.
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .900" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!