This is an excellent sounding Martin Custom Shop guitar which is a Factory Exclusive run! We gave it a strum at the Nazareth factory and knew it had to come back to The Music Zoo! The guitar is built with sinker mahogany, the best choice in wood to give you that classic Pre-War Martin tone. The top is Sitka, with Style 18 appointments, and a matching sinker mahogany headplate. This is a Dreadnought you won't want to put down!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- 4 lbs 4 oz.
- Natural Gloss Lacquer Finish
- 14th Fret Neck/Body Joint
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Sinker Mahogany Back and Sides
- Sitka Spruce Scalloped 5/16" Top Bracing
- Old Style 18 Black and Maple Fiber Rosette
- Style 45 Mosaic Pattern Purfling
- Genuine Mahogany Neck
- Modified Low Oval Neck Shape with PA Taper
- Black Ebony Fretboard
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- .810" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .880” Neck Profile at 9th Fret
- Sinker Mahogany Headplate
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Gotoh Nickel Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!