Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here's a Martin Custom Shop Grand Performance non-cutaway guitar with a built in LR Baggs Element pickup system. The top is a piece of sitka spruce with an aging toner finish, and an incredible set of mulberry wood for the back and sides. The wood looks like a cross between the grain lines of ash combined with the figure of quilted maple! Super cool and makes for a one of a kind Martin guitar.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic Guitar
- Natural Finish
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Mulberry Back & Sides
- Genuine Mahogany Neck
- Modified Low Oval Neck Shape
- Black Ebony Fingerboard
- Black Ebony Modern Belly Bridge
- Old Style 18 Select Abalone Fretboard Inlays, Brown Faux Tortoise Body Binding
- Bone Nut & Saddle
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- 2-1/8" 12th Fret Width
- 2-5/32" Bridge String Spacing
- 16" Radius
- Sitka Spruce Scalloped 5/16" Bracing
- LR Baggs Anthem Electronics
- 4 lbs.
- .830” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .920” Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!