This is a lightly used and in overall excellent condition Martin Custom Shop-built Grand Performance non-cutaway model with a VTS Sitka Spruce top paired with a midrange-pumping mahogany back and sides! The neck is a very comfortable modified low oval profile, and the two body woods are bound together perfectly by black ebony.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- Acoustic Guitar
- Natural Finish
- VTS Sitka Spruce Top
- Mahogany Back & Sides
- Genuine Mahogany Neck
- Modified Low Oval Neck Shape
- Black Ebony Fingerboard
- Black Ebony Modern Belly Bridge
- Old Style 18 Select Abalone Fretboard Inlays
- Bone Nut & Saddle
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- 2-1/8" 12th Fret Width
- 2-5/32" Bridge String Spacing
- 16" Radius
- Sitka Spruce Scalloped 5/16" Bracing
- Black Ebony Binding
- 4 lbs.
- .830” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .920” Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!