Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Custom Shop M-36 Acoustic Asian Ebony and Flamed Koa Item Description
Here is a beautiful Martin Custom Shop M-36, built of woods and specs handpicked by The Music Zoo. It features a sitka spruce top paired with Asian Ebony back and sides with a highly flamed koa back wedge, as well as matching koa binding! The neck has a satin black finish, which looks great next to the golden color of the koa and Schaller tuners.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- 4 lbs, 9 oz.
- Natural Finish
- Dovetail Neck
- 0000-14 Fret Body Size
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Sitka Spruce 5/16" Standard Scalloped Bracing
- Highly Flamed Koa Top Binding, Style 28 Black/Maple Wood Top Inlay
- Asian Ebony Sides with Flame Koa Endpiece
- Asian Ebony Back with High Flamed Koa Center Wedge
- Genuine Mahogany Neck with Modified “V” Profile
- Solid Black Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 1-3/4" Nut Width, 2-1/4” Width at 12th Fret, 2-1/4” String Spacing, 16” Saddle Radius
- .870" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .990" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
- 20 Frets
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Schaller Gold GrandTune Tuners
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Martin
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy acoustic guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Martin acoustic guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this Custom Shop M-36 Acoustic Asian Ebony and Flamed Koa online from The Music Zoo.