Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here is a beautiful Martin Custom Shop M-36, built of woods and specs handpicked by The Music Zoo. It features a sitka spruce top paired with Asian Ebony back and sides with a highly flamed koa back wedge, as well as matching koa binding! The neck has a satin black finish, which looks great next to the golden color of the koa and Schaller tuners.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- 4 lbs, 9 oz.
- Natural Finish
- Dovetail Neck
- 0000-14 Fret Body Size
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Sitka Spruce 5/16" Standard Scalloped Bracing
- Highly Flamed Koa Top Binding, Style 28 Black/Maple Wood Top Inlay
- Asian Ebony Sides with Flame Koa Endpiece
- Asian Ebony Back with High Flamed Koa Center Wedge
- Genuine Mahogany Neck with Modified “V” Profile
- Solid Black Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 1-3/4" Nut Width, 2-1/4” Width at 12th Fret, 2-1/4” String Spacing, 16” Saddle Radius
- .870" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .990" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
- 20 Frets
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Schaller Gold GrandTune Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!