A perfect high-end Martin for recording and gigs, this is a lightly used Custom Shop OM model with a sunburst finish over an Adirondack spruce top! The body is built of Sinker mahogany for a warm and worn-in vintage sound. The neck on this one is carved to a Low Oval Perfoming Artist taper shape, which makes it so helpful for playing long gigs - and there is an LR Baggs pickup system installed for amplification! The guitar is still in overall excellent condition.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case and Martin Paperwork
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Natural Gloss Finish
- 000 14-Fret Body Size
- Solid Adirondack Spruce Top
- Adirondack Spruce 1/4" Golden Era Bracing
- Sinker Mahogany Back and Sides
- Genuine Mahogany Neck
- Modified Low Oval Neck Profile with PA Taper
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 25.34" Scale Length
- 1-3/4” Nut Width
- Faux Tortoise Binding, Old Style 18 Rosette
- Bone Nut
- Grover StaTite Tuners
- 1930 Style Belly - Glue in Long Saddle Bridge
- LR Baggs Electronics
- 4 lbs, 8 oz.
- .840" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.040" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!