Fingerpickers and strummers alike will love the tones coming out of this Martin Custom Shop OM! Built to woods and specs of our own, this is a Zoo-designed guitar featuring a sitka spruce top and flamed mahogany body all finished in an Ambertone 1933 color! The guitar has East Indian rosewood for the binding, and flame mahogany inlays to match the back and sides. Make this one of a kind Martin yours today!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic Guitar
- Ambertone 1933 Finish
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Flamed Mahogany Back and Sides
- East Indian Rosewood Body Binding
- Select Hardwood Neck
- Modified Low Oval Neck Shape with High Performance Taper
- Black Ebony Fingerboard and Bridge
- Scalloped Sitka Spruce X Bracing
- Old Style 18 Black Maple Fiber Rosette
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- 2-1/8" 12th Fret Width
- 2-5/32" Bridge String Spacing
- 16" Radius
- Brass Tuners
- Bone Nut & Saddle
- Flamed Mahogany Bridge and Fretboard Inlays
- 3 lbs, 10 oz.
- .820” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .910” Neck Thickness at 7th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!