Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Custom Shop Style 17 000 Satin Sonic Blue Item Description
This awesome Martin acoustic guitar was built by the talented folks in the Custom Shop, with a 000-size body finished in a terrific looking satin Sonic Blue color! The guitar has a mahogany top paired with sipo back and sides. The neck on this one feels nice and modern with its modified low oval neck shape and 1-11/16" nut width. The finish is complemented perfectly with the multi-color wood rosette. A great pick for those who want to play a Martin guitar that will help them stand out from the rest!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Acoustic Guitar
- Satin Finish
- Satin Neck Finish
- 14th Fret Neck/Body Joint
- Mahogany Top
- Sipo Back and Sides
- Sitka Spruce Non-Scalloped Top Bracing
- Multi-Colored Rosette, Grained Ivoroid Top Binding, Style 18 Black Maple Wood Top Inlays
- Mahogany Neck
- Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Black Ebony Fretboard, Bridge and Headplate
- Modified Low Oval Neck Shape
- Diamond and Squares Short Pattern Inlays
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- 16" Radius
- 2-1/8” Neck Width at 12th Fret
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Grover Nickel V97 StaTite Tuners
- 3 lbs, 15 oz.
- .830" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .900" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Martin
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy acoustic guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Martin acoustic guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this Custom Shop Style 17 000 Satin Sonic Blue online from The Music Zoo.