This Martin Custom Shop creation is a Music Zoo spec'd Style 18 OM with a 14-fret neck joint and a body of flamed mahogany! The top is sitka spruce finished in Ambertone 1933 Burst. The neck shape is a modern, and super comfortable modified oval. This one rings out clear as a bell, with a sparkling midrange that's a dream for heavy handed rhythm players.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic Guitar
- Ambertone 1933 Top Gloss Finish
- 14th Fret Neck/Body Joint
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Flamed Mahogany Back and Sides
- Sitka Spruce Scalloped 1/4" Top Bracing
- Old Style 18 Black and Maple Fiber Rosette
- East Indian Rosewood Body Binding
- Select Hardwood Neck
- Modified Low Oval Neck Shape with High Performance Taper
- Black Ebony Fretboard
- Style 21 Squares Fretboard Inlays
- 24.9" Scale Length
- 1-3/4" Nut Width, 2-5/32” String Spacing
- East Indian Rosewood Headplate
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Golden Age Relic Brass Tuners
- 3 lbs 14 oz.
- .820" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .900” Neck Profile at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!