Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Custom Shop Style 18 OM Acoustic Sitka Spruce and Flamed Mahogany Ambertone Item Description
This Martin Custom Shop creation is a Music Zoo spec'd Style 18 OM with a 14-fret neck joint and a body of flamed mahogany! The top is sitka spruce finished in Ambertone 1933 Burst. The neck shape is a modern, and super comfortable modified oval. This one rings out clear as a bell, with a sparkling midrange that's a dream for heavy handed rhythm players.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Acoustic Guitar
- Ambertone 1933 Top Gloss Finish
- 14th Fret Neck/Body Joint
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Flamed Mahogany Back and Sides
- Sitka Spruce Scalloped 1/4" Top Bracing
- Old Style 18 Black and Maple Fiber Rosette
- East Indian Rosewood Body Binding
- Select Hardwood Neck
- Modified Low Oval Neck Shape with High Performance Taper
- Black Ebony Fretboard
- Style 21 Squares Fretboard Inlays
- 24.9" Scale Length
- 1-3/4" Nut Width, 2-5/32” String Spacing
- East Indian Rosewood Headplate
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Golden Age Relic Brass Tuners
- 3 lbs 14 oz.
- .820" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .900” Neck Profile at 9th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Martin
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy acoustic guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Martin acoustic guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this Custom Shop Style 18 OM Acoustic Sitka Spruce and Flamed Mahogany Ambertone online from The Music Zoo.