Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Another shining example of the amazing work done by the Martin Custom Shop. This is a 2019 NAMM displayed slope shoulder dreadnought with Style 18 appointments. The guitar is built with a bearclaw sitka spruce top and an incredible looking set of Wild Grain East Indian rosewood for the back and sides! Classy accoutrements include European flame maple binding and short pattern abalone fretboard inlays.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- 4 lbs, 7 oz.
- Natural Gloss Finish
- Slope Shoulder Dreadnought Body
- Bearclaw Sitka Spruce Top
- Wild Grain East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Sitka Spruce Scalloped 5/16” Bracing with ¼” Tone Bars
- European Flame Maple Top Binding, Style 18 Black Maple Wood Top Inlays
- Genuine Mahogany Neck
- Black Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- Modified Low Oval Neck Shape with Performing Artist Taper
- Diamond and Squares Short Pattern Abalone Fingerboard Inlays
- Wild Grain East Indian Rosewood Headplate
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 1-3/4" Nut Width, 2-1/8” Width at 12th Fret
- 16" Radius
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .880" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
- 2-5/32” String Spacing at Bridge
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Grover Nickel StaTite Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!