Yet another masterfully crafted guitar by the Martin Custom Shop, here is a 00 12-Fret guitar, built of wood sets hand selected by The Music Zoo that include a sitka top with Guatemalan rosewood back and sides. The guitar has a 'Full Thickness' profile mahogany neck, Foden Style fretboard inlays, and Style 28 accouterments. The guitar has an articulate tone that's an excellent profile for both fingerstyle or heavy strummers, with a small body that lets you really get the top vibrating the harder you strum! The guitar had a professional repair done on a top crack, which is now extremely stable, and the guitar plays just as it should!
Includes: Hardshell Case
- Acoustic Non-Electric Guitar
- 00 Body Shape
- 12th Fret Neck/Body Joint
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Guatemalan Rosewood Back and Sides
- Sitka Spruce X Top Bracing
- 28 Style Black Maple Fiber Rosette
- Full Thickness Profile Genuine Mahogany Neck
- Black Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- Foden Style Fretboard Inlays
- East Indian Rosewood Headplate
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- 16" Radius
- 4 lbs.
- .910" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.010" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
- 2-1/4” String Spacing at Bridge
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Golden Age Relic Brass Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!