Here is a gorgeous Style 40 00 from the Martin Custom Shop, built of wood sets handpicked by us at the Martin factory! This 00 is crafted of a sitka spruce top finished in Authentic 1933 Burst, with premium East Indian rosewood back and sides, herringbone top inlay and binding with snowflakes inlays, and a slotted headstock design. A one of a kind Custom Shop piece that sounds just as beautiful as it looks!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- 4 lbs.
- Authentic 1933 Burst Finish
- 12th Fret Neck/Body Joint
- 00-12 Fret Body Size
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Premium East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Sitka Spruce Scalloped 1/4" Standard Top Bracing
- Genuine Mahogany Neck with Modified V Profile
- Black Ebony Fretboard
- 1-13/16" Nut Width, 2-1/4” Width at 12th Fret
- 16" Radius
- 24.9" Scale Length
- 20 Frets
- .840" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- Style 45 Abalone Rosette and Snowflakes Inlays
- Fine Herringbone Binding and Top Inlay
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Ebony Standard Pyramid Bridge
- Waverly Nickel Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!