Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Custom Shop Style 40 00 Acoustic Premium East Indian Rosewood Item Description
Here is a gorgeous Style 40 00 from the Martin Custom Shop, built of wood sets handpicked by us at the Martin factory! This 00 is crafted of a sitka spruce top finished in Authentic 1933 Burst, with premium East Indian rosewood back and sides, herringbone top inlay and binding with snowflakes inlays, and a slotted headstock design. A one of a kind Custom Shop piece that sounds just as beautiful as it looks!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- 4 lbs.
- Authentic 1933 Burst Finish
- 12th Fret Neck/Body Joint
- 00-12 Fret Body Size
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Premium East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Sitka Spruce Scalloped 1/4" Standard Top Bracing
- Genuine Mahogany Neck with Modified V Profile
- Black Ebony Fretboard
- 1-13/16" Nut Width, 2-1/4” Width at 12th Fret
- 16" Radius
- 24.9" Scale Length
- 20 Frets
- .840" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- Style 45 Abalone Rosette and Snowflakes Inlays
- Fine Herringbone Binding and Top Inlay
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Ebony Standard Pyramid Bridge
- Waverly Nickel Tuners
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Martin
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy acoustic guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Martin acoustic guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this Custom Shop Style 40 00 Acoustic Premium East Indian Rosewood online from The Music Zoo.