Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.
Authorized Martin Dealer
This is the D-1 Authentic 1931, the Dreadnought that started the Dreadnought! This slotted headstock 12-fret guitar remains true to history with hide glue construction, a VTS Adirondack spruce top with matching VTS Adirondack bracing, and punchy mahogany back and sides.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Paperwork
- Acoustic Guitar
- Natural Finish
- Vintage Gloss Neck Finish
- 12th Fret Neck/Body Joint
- Dreadnought Body Size
- Adirondack Spruce Top with VTS
- Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- Adirondack Spruce VTS Scalloped 5/16” Authentic 1931 X Bracing
- Abalone with Multi-Stripe Rosette
- Genuine Mahogany Neck with Authentic 1931 Neck Shape
- Brazilian Rosewood Fretboard
- Authentic 1931 Style 18 Dot Fretboard Inlays
- Solid Headstock with Silver Foil Martin Decal
- Brazilian Rosewood Headplate and End Piece
- 1-7/8" Nut Width
- 16" Radius
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 19 Frets
- 3 lbs, 8 oz.
- .830" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .960” Neck Profile at 9th Fret
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Brazilian Rosewood Belly Glue In Long Saddle Bridge
- Golden Age Relic Brass Side Mount Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!