Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is the simple yet effective Martin D-15M mahogany 14-fret dreadnought! Solid mahogany construction and a classy satin natural finish keep this guitar affordable and still packing huge Martin dreadnought tone.
Includes: Gigbag and Paperwork
- Satin Mahogany Burst Finish
- D-14 Fret Body Size
- Mahogany Top
- Mahogany Back and Sides
- Select Mahogany Neck
- Modified Low Oval Neck Profile with Standard Taper
- East Indian Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 1-11/16'' Nut Width
- 20 Frets
- Non-Scalloped "X" Top Bracing
- Bone Nut
- Solid East Indian Rosewood Headplate
- Abalone Diamond and Squares Short Pattern Inlays
- East Indian Rosewood Bridge
- 3 lbs, 14 oz.
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .900" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!