Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.
Authorized Martin Dealer
No Interest with 24 equal Monthly Payments
On purchases of new Martin Guitars of $399 or more made with your Music Zoo Credit Card. Learn More
One of the D-28s most revered is the 1937 model which features forward-shifted hand-scalloped X-bracing and an Adirondack spruce top. Within their Authentic series, Martin has recreated the magic with this D-28 Authentic 1937 model with a natural gloss finish, Adi top and Guatemalan rosewood for the back and sides! The top has Martins Vintage Tone System treatment to lightly age the wood and give it a warm vintage tone right out of the case from the very first strum. Add in the Diamonds and Squares inlays with the Herringbone top inlay and you have a Dreadnought that looks just the part as much as it sounds it.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic Guitar
- Natural Gloss Finish
- D-14 Fret Body Size
- VTS Solid Adirondack Spruce Top
- Adirondack Spruce Authentic 1937 Forward Shifted X Bracing
- Guatemalan Rosewood Back and Sides
- Genuine Mahogany Neck
- Authentic 1937 Neck Shape with Standard Taper
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 1-3/4” Nut Width
- Style 28 Multi-Stripe Rosette, Bold Herringbone Top Inlay
- 1937 Diamonds and Squares Long Pattern
- Bone Nut
- Nickel Open Gear Tuners
- 1930 Style Belly - Glue in Long Saddle Bridge
- 4 lbs, 12 oz.
- .780" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.030" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!