The Martin D-28 is constructed of high quality tone woods, and it shows in the beautiful sound that this acoustic guitar projects. The contrast of the solid sitka spruce top against the solid east indian rosewood back and sides looks fantastic, and the white boltaron binding with white and black purfling is a nice touch as well. For flatpickers, strummers, and singer-songwriters alike, this Martin is a perfect fit.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- 4 lbs, 9 oz.
- Natural Finish
- D-14 Fret Body Size
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Select Hardwood Neck
- Solid Black Ebony Fretboard
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- 2-1/8" Fretboard Width at 12th Fret
- .790” Neck Measurement at 1st Fret
- .880” Neck Measurement at 9th Fret
- 20 Frets
- Standard "X" Scalloped Top Bracing Pattern
- Bone Nut
- Black/White Boltaron Back Inlay
- White Boltaron Binding
- Low Profile Neck Shape
- Solid East Indian Rosewood/Raised Gold Foil Headplate
- White Boltaron Headcap
- Solid Black Ebony Bridge
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!