Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
A D-28 for the discerning Martin fan, this is a used and still in excellent condition D-28 Marquis acoustic built in 2007. The guitar has Golden Era appointments along with East Indian rosewood for the back and sides. The top is a great piece of Adirondack spruce with some aging toner to add vibe. The original hardshell case is included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Non-Electric Acoustic Guitar
- D-14 Fret Body Size
- Adirondack Spruce Top with Aging Toner
- Solid East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Select Hardwood Neck with Modified “V” Neck Shape and Standard Taper
- Ebony Fretboard
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- 20 Frets
- Forward Shifted "X" Scalloped Top Bracing Pattern
- Golden Era Style Diamonds and Squares Long Pattern Inlays
- 2-15/16'' String Spacing at Bridge
- 1930 Style Belly Bridge, Bone Nut and Saddle
- Nickel Open Gear Tuners
- 4 lbs, 12 oz.
- .860” Neck Measurement at 1st Fret
- .980” Neck Measurement at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!