Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is the very special D-35 Woodstock Dreadnought from Martin, in used but still excellent condition and built in 2019 to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the Woodstock festival! Built with a solid sitka spruce top, Indian rosewood back and sides, along with a special pickguard and headstock inlay - this guitar is a fantastic collectors piece whether you were at the festival yourself or just appreciate the moment in music history! The original hardshell case is included with the guitar.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- Acoustic Non-Electric Guitar
- Dreadnought Body Shape
- Sitka Spruce Top
- East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck
- Modified Low Oval Profile
- Solid Black Richlite Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- 20 Frets
- Mother of Pearl Style 28 Fretboard Inlay
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Antique White Binding
- Chrome Enclosed Gear Tuners
- Natural Finish with Aging Toner
- 4 lbs 8 oz.
- .830" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .910" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!