Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
D-41 Dreadnought Ambertone Item Description
A penultimate dreadnought from the company that invented the dreadnought: this is a Martin Standard Series D-41 with an Ambertone finish over the Sitka spruce top. The D-41 is a workhorse of an acoustic, built with beautiful pieces of East Indian rosewood for the back and sides, forward-shifted Sitka spruce scalloped bracing, Style 45 appointments, and classy abalone reduced hexagon fretboard inlays. The D-41 is a dreadnought designed to turn heads just as much as it will grab ears.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Acoustic Guitar
- Ambertone Gloss Lacquer Finish
- 14th Fret Neck/Body Joint
- Sitka Spruce Top
- East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Sitka Spruce Scalloped 5/16" Top X-Bracing
- Abalone with Multi-Stripe Rosette
- Style 45 Purfling
- Genuine Mahogany Neck
- Modified Low Oval Neck Shape with High Performance Taper
- Black Ebony Fretboard
- Abalone Reduced Hexagon Fingerboard Inlays
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- Solid Headstock
- East Indian Rosewood Headplate
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- White Bridge Pins with Abalone Dots
- Gold Open Gear Machines
- 4 lbs, 9 oz.
- .840" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .920” Neck Profile at 9th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Martin
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy acoustic guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Martin acoustic guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this D-41 Dreadnought Ambertone online from The Music Zoo.