Here is a used Martin Ed Sheeran 3 acoustic-electric. The guitar had a body separation repair on the bottom of the back side, and the work was well done, where you can't see much of the wear while playing. The guitar besides that point of repair is still in very good condition!
Includes: Martin Gigbag
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Modified 0-14 Fret Body Size
- Sitka Spruce Top with Inlaid Division Sign
- HPL Mahogany Pattern Finish Back and Sides
- Rust Birch Laminate Neck
- Richlite Fretboard and Bridge
- 23" Scale Length
- 1 11/16" Nut Width
- 20 Frets
- Corian Nut
- Tusq Saddle
- Fishman Sonitone Electronics
- Hand Rubbed Aging Toner Finish
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!