Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.
Authorized Martin Dealer
No Interest with 24 equal Monthly Payments
On purchases of new Martin Guitars of $399 or more made with your Music Zoo Credit Card. Learn More
This is the new Grand J-16E 12-string jumbo from Martin! It's a full-bodied and very muscular sounding 12-string with balanced harmonics and a rock-solid low end tone. The guitar is built in Nazareth, PA with an East Indian rosewood body, Sitka spruce top, scalloped X-bracing and a modern High-Performance neck taper that means hours of comfortable 12-string playing.
Includes: Martin Hardshell Case
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Sitka Spruce Top, Solid East Indian Rosewood Back & Sides
- Select Hardwood Neck
- High Performance Taper
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Black Ebony Modern Belly Bridge
- Bolt Herringbone Rosette with Multi-Stripe Outline, Antique White Body Binding
- Bone Nut & Saddle
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 1-13/16" Nut Width
- 2-1/4" 12th Fret Width
- 2-5/16" Bridge String Spacing
- 16" Radius
- Fishman Matrix VT Enhance 2 Electronics
- 5 lbs, 5 oz.
- .830" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .870" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!