Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
As part of the Martin Authentic Series, this is the OM-18 Authentic 1933 acoustic, based on a real 1933 OM-18 loaned to Martin from Fred Oster of Vintage Instruments. The guitar reminds us of everything we love about vintage Martins! Everything about this guitar recreates the original; the hide glue construction, Vintage Tone System utilized for the top and bracing system, the authentic 1933 neck barrel and heel, and stamped Martin logo on the back of the headstock. If you're looking for vintage Martin tone with modern dependability, you can't go wrong with a Martin Authentic Series instrument!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic Guitar
- 000-14 Fret Body Size
- Solid Adirondack Top with VTS
- Genuine Mahogany Back and Sides
- 1933 “X” 5/16” with ¼” Tone Bars Bracing
- Black Boltaron Binding, Madagascar Rosewood Back Purfling/Strip
- Mahogany Neck with Authentic 1933 Shape and Authentic Barrel and Heel
- Abalone Old Style 18 Fretboard Inlay
- Ebony Fretboard with Jumbo Frets
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- 2-1/4” Fretboard With at 12th Fret
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Nickel Open Gear Tuners
- 3 lbs. 8 oz.
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!