As close as you can get to an original, this is the Martin OM-28 Authentic 1931 model, a 14-fret Orchestra built with all the accoutrements of a vintage Martin, such as the zig-zag back purfling, grained Ivoroid binding, and the short pattern golden era inlays. Beautiful solid pieces of Adirondack Spruce and Madagascar Rosewood as used in the body construction. This OM-28 not only appears like an original, but tonally sounds just like one too – thanks to the new Martin Vintage Tone System, which uses a special process that ages the wood and give the guitar that played-in vintage sound.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic Guitar
- Natural Finish
- Dovetail Neck Joint - Hide Glue Construction
- 000-14 Fret Body Size
- VTS Solid Adirondack Spruce Top
- Solid Madagascar Rosewood Back and Sides
- Select Mahogany Neck
- Solid Black Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- 20 Frets
- Vintage Tone System Adirondack Spruce 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars Circa 1931 Top Bracing
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Diamond & Squares - Short Pattern Golden Era Inlays
- Style 28 Zig-Zag Back Purfling
- Solid Madagascar Rosewood Headplate
- Nickel Open Gear Butterbean Tuners
- 3 lbs. 13 oz.
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!