Third in a line of popular "Arts & Crafts" models, this lightly used OM size Martin pays homage to the late 1800s Arts & Crafts style. It's ornate appearance is equally matched by it's impressive tonewoods, including an Adirondack spruce top and German white oak back and sides, as well as a beautiful Guatamalan rosewood fingerboard and bridge. Oak was a common tonewood around the turn of the 20th century and is a fitting choice for this beauty. Other features include a VTS top, vintage copper open gear tuners, and a modern high-performance neck. This guitar is in overall excellent condition with only light playwear to be seen, and includes the original case.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- 4 lbs.
- Natural Gloss Finish
- Saddle Tan Back, Sides, & Neck Toner
- VTS Adirondack Spruce Top
- German White Oak Back & Sides
- Scalloped Adirondack Spruce Braces
- Genuine Mahogany Neck
- Modified Low Oval Neck Shape w/HP Taper
- Guatemalan Rosewood Fingerboard
- Guatemalan Rosewood Modern Pyramid Bridge
- 25.4" Scale
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- 16" Radius
- 20 Frets
- Bone Nut
- Bone Bridge Pins
- Vintage Copper Open Gear Tuners
- Arts & Crafts Custom Inlays
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!