Here is the new and exciting Martin OMC-16E Burst model, an acoustic-electric guitar as part of the Martin 16 Series. The guitar has an ovangkol body with a gloss top finish and satin back/sides. The guitar has a mahogany burst color, and high-performance neck taper for modern playability. The guitar is loaded up with quality Fishman Matrix VT Enhance electronics for plugging in through an amp or PA system and still sounding great!
Includes: Martin Soft Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Mahogany Burst Finish
- Gloss Top Finish, Satin Back and Sides
- 14th Fret Neck/Body Joint
- Ovangkol Top, Back and Sides
- Dovetail Neck Joint
- Select Hardwood Neck
- Black Ebony Fretboard
- Modified Low Oval Neck Shape with High Performance Taper
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 1 3/4" Nut Width
- 16" Radius
- 20 Frets
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Red Faux Tortoise Shell Binding
- Style 28 Mother of Pearl Fingerboard Inlays
- Fishman Matrix VT Enhance Electronics
- 4 lbs 12 oz.
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .920" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!