This is a used Duvell QATSI John Browne Signature model finished in Ajna Burst. The guitar is built with a beautiful quilt maple top and American ash body, a bolt-on 5-ply neck which is crafted of wenge and purpleheart. The pickups are two modern Bare Knuckle Nailbomb bridge and Cold Sweat neck humbuckers - great choices for those who like a high-gain sound with lots of attack and precision. The guitar has a single master volume control which is a push/pull to give you coil splitting. It’s also in overall excellent condition with little to no wear on it, and the original case included!
Includes: Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Ajna Burst Finish
- Quilt Maple Top
- American Ash Body
- Wenge/Purpleheart 5-Ply Neck
- Ebony Fretboard with Luminlay Side Dots
- 25.4” Scale Length
- 16” Fretboard Radius, 43.5mm Nut Width
- 24 Extra Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Bare Knuckle Cold Sweat Neck and Nailbomb Bridge Ceramic Humbuckers
- 3-Way Pickup Switch
- Volume Control with Push/Pull to Split Coils
- Schaller Hannes Fixed Bridge
- Hipshot Grip-Lock Tuners
- 7 lbs, 12 oz.
- .790” Neck Measurement at 1st Fret
- .850” Neck Measurement at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!