Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
A piece of art as much as it is a musical instrument, this is the Fear & Loathing Guitar built by McSwain, a collaboration between the luthier and artist Ralph Steadman, famous for his collaborations with Hunter S. Thompson. The original guitar was built for Slash, and others in the run of only 25 are available for sale! This is #4. Features include a carved top mahogany body, '59 Vintage neck profile, and a great sounding set of Arcane/McSwain humbuckers.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- 7 lbs, 3 oz.
- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas Artwork Finish
- Mahogany Body
- ’59 Vintage Profile 3-Piece Mahogany Set Neck
- Ebony Fretboard with Chrome Overlay
- Acrylic Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 6120 Dunlop Frets
- .810" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.010” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- Arcane/McSwain Humbuckers
- Individual Volume Controls with Coil Taps and Tone Control
- Three-Way Selector Switch
- TonePros Locking Bridge
- Kluson Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!